I can’t believe that Black Friday is finally here! Even though there were Black Friday steals and deals already happening, I think it still pays off to wait for these 20 must-have Black Friday deals.
With so many emails from brands and retailers filling my inbox (and yours, too!), I wanted to simplify the process and share what I really think are the must-have Black Friday deals you just can’t miss. Links to each of the products are listed below the graphic!
- Marc Fisher Suede Bootie: The fact that these are on sale for $103 is UNREAL. Do yourself a favor and get a pair already!
- Madewell Flannel: I shopped a bit early yesterday and had to put this flannel in my cart. Madewell makes warm flannels that are the perfect oversized/boyfriend fit.
- Zella Workout Legging: I have been wearing the same pair of workout leggings to pilates for too long now. I finally had to add another pair to the mix. At $36 and with all of the great reviews, this pair was an obvious choice.
- Madewell Leather Work Tote: Get this tote and get it now! I received a similar tote as a graduation gift and have loved it for work. It carries everything, is pebbled leather (so more durable), and is super versatile.
- Glossier Priming Moisturizer: This moisturizer has hyaluronic acid (crazy good for skin hydration) and is only $22. But now it’s also 20% off with free shipping – run! I also have oily skin and this moisturizer works well as a primer for me.
- Glossier Boy Brow: My brows wouldn’t be the same without Boy Brow. It’s easy to apply, the color match is great, and you can travel with it very easily. I throw it on all the time – especially great for quick makeup after the gym or just if you’re in a hurry in the mornings! It also comes in clear to just tame your brows if you need!
- beautyblenders: These are an integral part of my makeup routine. This isn’t a sale buy BUT this set is so much for a crazy good value. You get two beauty blenders plus a blotting beauty blender AND cleaning soap. You can extend the life of your beautyblender by cleaning them regularly, so I’m excited to have more of their cleaning soap. I definitely had to grab this set and it would be a great gift for someone as well!
- Mohair Blend Cardigan: So soft and under $50 – perfect for your holiday travels!
- T3 Micro Whirl Trio: This curling iron was the curling iron to end all curling irons for me. It is an investment but you won’t need another curling iron once you have this one. The interchangeable irons make this a 3-in-1 secret weapon because you can change each iron to match what kind of curl you’re going for. It rarely goes on sale and it’s currently 25% off with code FRIDAY17 – this would make a great Christmas list item!
- Packable Down Puffer Jacket: Like I mentioned in yesterday’s post, this puffer will be a great essential not only for your winter outerwear lineup but also for traveling.
- Club Monaco Aldrina Trench Coat: This sale is another buy more, save more situation. My favorite trench coat is on sale and you’ll get an additional percentage off! It’s also a good idea to take a look at their other winter coats because these are extremely high quality pieces and you could end up spending under $200 on a coat. That’s a must-have Black Friday deal if I’ve ever seen one!
- Madewell High-Waisted Jeans: You know the drill. It’s time to add a pair to your denim lineup.
- BDG High-Waisted Crop Flare Jean: These are seriously my favorite pair of crop flare jeans and the fit is so flattering. So many people at work have these and they have looked amazing on all different body types. The sale at Urban Outfitters is buy one, get one 50% off on EVERYTHING – so grab these in black and the lightwash to get one pair for $32!
- Wool-Blend Coat: From what I can tell, most of you live in either Texas or the south, so I know that your outerwear needs are a bit different than those that live where it gets really cold. This coat is not only TOO CUTE but it’s the perfect fit, length, and weight for the type of cold we experience. It’s on sale for $110 and comes in three colors/patterns!
- Long Wool-Blend Coat: With that being said above, there are occasions when we need a longer coat fit – especially for holiday parties when it’s cold out and you’re in your party dress and need something longer to cover your legs! This coat is a classic style and perfect for those occasions or good to bring along if you’re traveling to colder places.
- Sam Edelman Blake Bootie: I am in LOVE with these boots – read this post to see how I found out about them 😉 They’re the perfect boot to give you some height while still being easy to walk in and versatile enough to dress up or down. 20% off right now!
- The Perfect Holiday Dress: The fit, the color selection, the versatility. The PRICE. You could even get two colors and be set for holiday parties this season!
- Work to Weekend Plaid Blazer: I can’t believe this guy is even still in stock…and now it’s only sale for $50. You just can’t go wrong with this one!
- Satin Blouse: I wore this yesterday with jeans and boots and then with a plaid skirt and block heels for Thanksgiving dinner! It’s so easy to style and on sale for $15 right now. I got it in the rust and the emerald color and I think I might need it in the cream because it’s the PERFECT work top, too!
- Crewneck Wool-Blend Sweater: I got these sweaters in 3 colors during a previous sale this season, and they have been one of the most used sweaters in my closet. I sized down to a small in the camel color for a more fitted look and up to a medium in black for it to cover a bit below my hips. They’re $29 each right now and they have merino wool in the blend so they’ll be warm but not itchy!
There you have it – the top 20 must-have Black Friday deals! I hope that these deals help you save time and stress.