If you follow me on Instagram (join the party here), you’re probably familiar with my “Dupe Deals’ feature on my Insta Stories! After this post was such a success, I decided to start sharing more dupes in all kinds of categories. I always love a look for less moment. Let’s kick off Dupe Deals today with my favorite designer dupe headbands!
I don’t know about you, but I just can’t stand how some of the headbands I love the most are $150 or more! I’ve dug around the interwebs to bring you ten amazing dupe headbands as options for all of your headband dreams. From knotted styles to pearl embellishments, I have you covered!
Lele Sadoughi Pearl Embellished Headband Dupe
Quite a few of these dupe headbands are inspired by Lele Sadoughi’s designs. I love everything she creates but just can’t justify those hefty price tags!
- I got this dupe from Etsy and love it! I love the girly texture that the pearls add and the tweed fabric is so Chanel. The Etsy shop is in Korea, so the shipping took about 2 weeks – just FYI. I do think you can get expedited shipping which I’ll definitely do if I order something from her again.
- This $13 dupe is from H&M and comes in cream and black!
- If you’re not into the knotted version and looking for something more simple, try this thin velvet and pearl choice!
Lele Sadoughi Satin Knot Headband Dupe
The knotted headband might just be the post popular headband style at the moment. I’m so excited to provide some dupe headbands for this style in particular!
- This $10 option from Target is so comfortable (important with headbands!) and adds such a sleek touch to a look.
- Obviously you can’t go wrong with a $14 leopard version!
- How cute is this ribbed version? That hot pink color is probably going right into my cart – a must-have!
Jennifer Behr Headband Dupes
I have to reiterate my statement from above when it comes to Jennifer Behr as well. Her pieces are truly gorgeous and the prices match that level of quality and detail. But if you’re not looking to splurge, I think that the dupes below make great choices.
- I think that this dupe more closely resembles this Jennifer Behr braided satin version, but it comes in a little higher at $82. It’s the perfect style for an event or special occasion, so might be worth it – and still less than $295 for the real deal! For a similar dupe for less, try this one for $19.
Hermes Head Scarf Dupe
The Hermes twilly scarves might just be the rare items you can find for under $200 at such a luxury retailer. While a twilly could be a very multi-purpose purchase (headband, hair tie, or addition to your purse or wrist), you can easily achieve the same look for much less with this set of Hermes-inspired scarves. I also love this $10 option!
I hope you loved this first installment of Dupe Deals on the blog all about dupe headbands! There won’t be a Dupe Deals blog post every week, but if you subscribe to my emails, you’ll receive exclusive Dupe Deals emails right to your inbox every week even when there’s not a post up. Subscribe and join the endless look for less fun! Is there a category of dupes you’d like for me to cover? Email me or reach out on Insta, and I’ll get a list going 🙂