While I’d say that a pair of Madewell jeans would be my spirit piece of clothing, a great dress is a close second. Dresses are just easy and can give you instant confidence when you find the right one.
Well, the cute fall dresses in this post are no exception.
You can style each of these with a different jacket and shoes for a new look. This way you can really get your money’s worth out of your dress(es).
Scroll down to take a look at my top favorite cute fall dresses for the season!
10 CUTE FALL DRESSES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR EVERYDAY WEAR:
- Tie-Neck Dress: It should come as no surprise that this dress is listed first on my roundup of cute fall dresses. It’s such a flattering fit and in an extremely versatile style. That’s why I had to share on my Insta Stories today how to style it FIVE different ways. All it takes is a swap of shoes and jacket and you’ve got the perfect look for tons of occasions!
- Shift Dress: This dress has shown up quite often on the blog and on my Stories because it’s that easy to wear and style for all seasons. In the fall, I love to pair it with an oversized cardigan and pointy toe heeled booties for an easy fall work look.
- Sweater Dress: It seems to me that most sweater dresses these days are too fitted or are borderline bodycon. Anyone agree? That’s really not my look, so I was thrilled when this dress came in and was such an amazing fit. I’ve worn it 3 times already! The fit is slightly slouchy but doesn’t come off too oversized. I went with the UK 8 (fits like 6-8) and it hangs just right. It pairs so nicely with over-the-knee boots (a perfect throw-on-and-go outfit!) but would be perfect with any of your other fall shoes. And it’s not too chunky to fit into the sleeves of your winter coat!
- High-Neck Dress: This style of dress adds such a feminine flair to your collection of cute fall dresses. This one would be a really easy closet staple since the detailing does a lot of the work for you. Just throw on block heeled sandals or booties with it, depending on the temps, and you’ll be good to go!
- Wrap Dress: A wrap dress is essential in all seasons, and I’m loving this floral option or this tailored fit for fall!
- Fall Floral Dress: Of all the florals, fall florals have to be my favorite. I’m not one for big, jumbo florals or intense patterns in general, but a classic, subtle fall floral dress is always a winner in my book! The fit of this one is so sweet and feminine. But you could drape a leather jacket over it and wear some western booties to add an edge!
- Collared Dress: A collared dress is also an essential in all seasons, but it’s important to include it for cute fall dresses that are everyday staples. This dress could pair easily with blazers and cardigans for the office along with booties or loafers. Pop on a pair of sneakers with it to make it a cool girl casual option for weekend brunch 😉
- Long Sleeve Tunic Dress: A tunic dress is another great option for an easy fall work outfit or a throw-on-and-go outfit. This long sleeve version is perfect for layering with coats/sweaters/jackets!
- Flannel Shirt Dress: A flannel shirt dress is perfect for runnings errands, grabbing lunch with a friend, or even for travel. I love to wear one with an oversized denim jacket and leather sneakers. Loving this one for under $30 – it comes in so many colors!
- Smock Waist Dress: Like I mentioned in this Insta, a smock waist dress is such a flattering fit for all body types. The smocking defines your waist and the skirt of the dress then blouses nicely over your hips. This style is great to pair with leather jackets and a pair of heeled booties/tall boots!
Thanks for reading along and I hope that you found at least one of these cute fall dresses to wear nonstop this season! Looking for more fall outfit inspo? Head here or join me over on Pinterest where I’m constantly pinning new fall style ideas.