On Monday night, I watched the Halloween episode of Suite Life of Zack & Cody (BEST episode of ALL time, no argument), so I think that makes it officially, officially fall 🙂 And while I was watching I got to thinking about all the cozy things that would make that experience even better. That’s what led me to write today’s post so that I could share all the cozy fall Amazon favorites you can get (and delivered via Prime)! From jammies to blankies, candles to beanies, this round up covers all the bases. I hope it helps you prep for more cozy days out in the autumn leaves and nights watching Halloween movies 🙂
20 COZY AMAZON FAVORITES:
Amazon Favorites for Autumn Days:
- Oversized Flannel: I got a similar flannel to this one last season and have yet to take it off now that the temps are becoming slightly cooler in Dallas. It’s perfect with boots and jeans or just with leggings and sneakers!
- Turtleneck Tunic: The other day I bought the turtleneck tunic I mentioned in this post, and now I’m wishing I’d known about this one! I’m thinking I’ll order this one and do a comparison between the two 😉 It just looks so cozy and easy to wear with everything.
- Chunky Scarf
- Pom Pom Beanie: I’ve been wanting a beanie like this one for a few seasons now. I think they’re so cute! There are so many different colors options – I want pink.
- Fuzzy Hoodie
- Waffle Henley Tunic: This is a great dupe for the Free People shirt just like this for a MUCH more reasonable price.
- Cotton Joggers
- Tie-Waist Henley: This is another great $18 dupe for a $44 version at Urban Outfitters. I think it’s such a versatile top for the fall and the tie-waist detail just adds something new to a basic henley.
Amazon Favorites for a Night In:
- Classic PJ Shorts Set: I know that cozy PJ pants are basically the spirit animal of fall, but when you’re bundled up in blankets and pillows, you’ll want a shorts set so you don’t overheat!
- Printed Avocado PJ Set: Too cute not to share…
- Fuzzy Mocassins: I’d never take these off!
- Pink and Fuzzy Slippers: These went immediately on my Amazon favorites wish list – I have a feeling I’ll order them by the end of this week, oops!
- Fleece Pullover: This is a dupe of a similar $78 pullover that sells out like crazy on Nordstrom. This one is cheaper though and has amazing reviews! It’s high up on my Amazon favorites list for sure.
- Pom Pom Blanket: Cozy and cute! This would be the perfect touch to add to your bed for a fall refresh.
- Chunky Knit Blanket: If you haven’t seen these blankets all over Instagram, then I don’t know if you’re using Insta properly! These look so crazy cozy!
- Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Candle: I can’t seem to leave TJ Maxx without buying another pumpkin scented or fall scented candle…the more the merrier! This one smells so delish and would be perfect to burn during a Halloween movie marathon.
- Heated Blanket: Aesthetically, this may not be what you’re looking for, but once it gets colder this will be the best to snuggle up in on the couch or your bed.
- Fuzzy Socks: Need I say more??
- Girly Coffee/Hot Chocolate/Apple Cider Mug: I like the idea of this girly thermos because it’ll keep your fall sips warmer and you can fit more into it than any old coffee cup!
- Faux Fur Pillow: Your couch must have these for cozy movie nights!