If you follow me on Instagram, you might know that I’m coming back to blogging after a long break. A lot has happened… like the fact that I’ve moved into an apartment! I’m going to do a proper reveal and tour soon! In the meantime, I thought I’d round up some of my Amazon favorites and more for y’all if you are decorating a new apartment or looking to add something new to yours.
AMAZON FAVORITES FOR YOUR APARTMENT:
I always knew I’d look to Amazon when decorating my apartment to stay within budget and so that I wouldn’t have to deal with long delivery wait times with other furniture companies. **#GodBlessAmazonPrime** Most of what I’ve included are pieces that are currently in my apartment, but I’ve also added in some other affordable Amazon favorites that I’d recommend for any apartment.
BED + BEDDING AMAZON FAVORITES:
- Headboard: I looked all over for headboards at a price point right at $100. I saw this exact headboard on other popular furniture sites and it was cheapest on Amazon – woohoo!
- Standard shams: Initially, I bought two euro sham pillows from TJ Maxx but they covered up my headboard – oops! So after looking through many options that were way out of my price range, I finally found this $12.99 option that went perfectly with my bedding (& they also come in more colors!).
- Duvet cover
- Sheets: These are so cozy and such a high thread count for the price!
SHELF AMAZON FAVORITES:
- Fake peonies: I was nervous about these coming in and looking super fake, but I was pleasantly surprised. I have these on my bookshelf and they are such a cute addition and pop of color!
- Sunglasses holder: My sunglasses used to just be strewn all over my room or in random purses. I love this organizer because now I can keep things organized and clean! You do have to put it together yourself but it only takes about 5 minutes.
- Coffee table books
DESK AMAZON FAVORITES:
- Phone holder: Such a chic metallic accent for your desk that can keep your phone easily accessible while you’re working.
- Desk pad: I have a white desk which means that it can get dirty quickly with pens, pencils, etc. That’s why I love this desk pad because you can use it as a mousepad and it also protects the surface of your desk.
- Desk: This desk is perfect for small apartments, rooms, and especially a college dorm. It’s chic and very functional!
- Desk chair: How cute is this velvet desk chair?! It adds such a great pop of texture and color to my room and it’s comfy to sit in, too!
BATHROOM AMAZON FAVORITES:
- Runner: I have a really long space for a rug in my bathroom, so I knew that I wanted a runner. I went with this seagrass runner because I wanted it to be something that would be durable and not easily stained. It really doesn’t feel uncomfortable on my feet, and I put a soft bath mat right in front of my shower to step on when I get out.
- Faux sheepskin pelt: I have these in my bathroom, closet, and at the sides of my bed for soft, fuzzy surfaces to step on. I also laid one over the back of our couch instead of a blanket!
- Acrylic makeup organizers: I can’t live without these – there’s really not much more to say. Otherwise my makeup would be a total disaster in different bags and drawers, ah!
KITCHEN AMAZON FAVORITES:
- Food processor
- Glass tupperware: Ever since reading about the toxins that are released from plastic tupperware, I’ve made the switch over to this glass set! I LOVE it and there are so many different sizes.
- Reusable straws
LIVING ROOM AMAZON FAVORITES:
- Coffee table: This coffee table goes really well with our mixed metal living room! It’s so lightweight, too, which made it so much easier to move.
- Marble coasters