Go-to Gifts for Him (in general)
- Harry’s Shave Club Subscription
- Backpack for work/travel
- Tickets to a football/basketball/hockey game
- TV remote organizer: I’m convinced there is not one boy who doesn’t need this, lol.
- Charging dock
- Cuff links: This personalized pair is $30!
- Wireless headphones
Gifts for Your Boyfriend
I don’t have a boyfriend (on the market – anybody have any single friends 😛 ?), BUT I asked my brother and friends with boyfriends for their suggestions and I think you’ll like these ideas!
- Dopp kit: Perfect for his travels over the holidays or for work trips! This is a great gift if you’ve just started dating. Have it personalized with his initial(s) if you’ve been dating a bit longer for a special touch.
- Sunglasses: Take a minute on your next date night to take your guy to try on sunglasses. He’ll love to pick a pair that you think looks good on him 😉
- Flannel: A plaid flannel looks good on every guy. It’s such a versatile piece. Your guy can wear it a lot of different ways!
- Drone Camera: This is a good one if you’re looking to splurge and surprise.
Gifts for Your Brother/Brother-in-Law
- Patagonia vest: A gift recommendation straight from my brother! A fleece vest is a perfect cold weather essential.
- Puffer jacket: The holidays are a great time to give your sibling(s) a staple in their winter wardrobe. Boys are known for wearing out their outerwear, so this is a perfect opportunity for a refresh.
- Grilling kit: My brother recently got a grill and wants to have all the gear to go with it. This kit from Amazon (under $30) is perfect!
Gifts for Your Dad
- Leather duffle: This is really an essential gift for him for your dad or any guy on your list. It’s just the right size for traveling especially for short work trips or weekend events!
- Amazon Echo: My dad is so obsessed with our Amazon Echo. He loves to use it for timers when he’s grilling or to ask about the weather…you know, dad things.
- Cool sneaks: With each holiday season we try to upgrade my dad’s wardrobe in one way or another. Still working on weaning him from dad jeans but no such luck! That’s where the sneakers came in. Elevate your dad’s look with slip-on Vans or sneakers like this pair.
If you’re looking for even more ideas for gifts for him, head here!