This gift guide is for that friend. When you think about getting her a gift you cringe a little because there’s no way she doesn’t already have what you’re thinking about getting. I know the feeling and I’ve also been told that I can be hard to shop for 😉 So I’m speaking from both sides of the fence here with this gift guide, people. But here’s the truth: picking gifts for the girl who has everything is really much simpler than you might think. It’s all about sticking to the classics. The girl who “has everything” is always appreciative of the (elevated) basics…just don’t call her basic!
GIFTS FOR THE GIRL WHO HAS EVERYTHING
- Fancy or Trendy Candle: Like I’ve said before, I don’t (repeat do not) hate getting a candle. They’re a perfect decorative piece for someone’s house or coffee table. Perfect to light before guests come over or when you want to unwind! There’s no girl that doesn’t want that. Go for a Diptyque candle in Baies or Roses or a Boy Smells candle in Ash or Kush!
- Cozy Bathrobe: There are few better places to be in than in your robe, think about it. Right? That’s why it’s the perfect gift for the girl who has everything. I love my terry cloth lined robe during winter because I leap out of the shower grasping for warmth and this robe is my salvation. Opt for a cotton waffle robe for the warmer months or if your friend lives in a warmer area. If you have the time, consider getting it monogrammed to make it extra special 🙂
- Fuzzy Slippers: On the theme of cozy, there isn’t anybody that doesn’t want their toesies warm in a pair of fuzzy slippers. Each time your friend will wake up or come home and pop her slippers on, she’ll think of you – win!
- S’well Bottle: With dewy, hydrated skin as today’s patron saint of officially having your act together, there’s no better place to start than with a gorgeous water bottle to keep your friend’s water consumption on track.
- Chunky Knit Blanket: Throw blankets like this one are taking over the internet. Go onto your explore page on Instagram and try to not find at least one photo with this blanket in it. A chunky blanket can be a statement piece for your bestie’s bed while also being big enough to cozy up in and keep her warm for the colder months ahead.
- Coffee Table Book: This one goes along the lines of the candle; a coffee table book isn’t an overrated gift. Giving a sleek fashion or photography coffee table book shows your friend that you think she’s sophisticated, chic, and wants her home to reflect as much.
- Body Scrub and Body Oil: It wasn’t until I finally tried dry brushing that my desire for a luxe body scrub and body oil awakened. Who doesn’t want smooth, flawless “body skin”, as I call it? No one! This scrub truly made my hand GLOW when I tried it at the Fresh store a few weeks ago. I’ve never seen anything like it! I grabbed the body oil and I have seen incredible results for the hydration and texture of my skin from using it. There’s no way you could go wrong with this gift as a set or individually.
- Personalized Ball Cap: Everybody needs a ball cap, especially the girl who has everything because she probably won’t think to get one for herself. With this personalized version you can get a sassy message on it that she’ll love. She can wear it on the way to the gym, casual weekend days, a trip to the beach…ANY time! Pick your own message or another cute one that they have (like this bestie ball cap version!).
There you have it – 8 gifts for the gal that’s the hardest to shop for on your list. Not as hard as you thought it would be, right? I hope so!
If you’re looking for more gift ideas, you can find more of my gift guides here. I also have gifts broken down into categories like for him, under $50, and stocking stuffers (lots of gifts under $20)!