It’s the weekend again – yippee!! Did anyone else’s week fly by? I’m sorry if I was MIA on the blog this week; I’m using today to get back on the ball and get some great posts lined up for y’all. I don’t know about you, but I feel like all the best sales happen over the weekend. I just had to share a few with you because some of my favorites are killing it on the sale game this weekend!
I’m not sure why it’s taken me this long to get on the LOFT train, but I’m all in. There are so many affordable pieces there that can be perfect for work but that also transition to more casual looks as well. They’re currently doing 50% off everything with the code FRIENDS!
- Loving this leather jacket
- Just grabbed this skirt and I know I’ll be repeating it nonstop at the office
- This top is so gorgeous – I’m loving jewel tones for fall!
- The sweater vest is KEY to dressing for fall transitional, especially in Texas/the South! I grabbed this one at LOFT and love to throw it over everything
These are the days that I wait for; thank you, Madewell. I’ve mentioned that Madewell is my go-to for denim in probably 90% of my blog posts – it’s no joke! I have never found a better, more flattering fit anywhere else. Take this opportunity to score a deal on some denim and get discounts on some of their new fall stuff!
- I’ve had a similar turtleneck tank sweater by Madewell for 3 years now – they never leave my closet when I purge it because they’ve held up so well and are always a classic piece for my fall/winter wardrobe.
- This cape scarf is SO CUTE – I think it’s a great layer for fall transitional because it’s lightweight for when it’s a little chilly and you can toss it in your bag when it gets warmer
- I have two pairs of Madewell booties and boy are they worth it. And you can get this pair for just over $100 – that’s a steal for booties that are real leather with real leather soles. They last forever!
- Last but definitely not least – snag a pair of jeans – you won’t regret getting on the Madewell denim train
I’m normally not an Anthro shopper mainly because of the price point, but I keep seeing people wearing the cutest dresses and sweaters from there! And with 25% off, I’m definitely interested in grabbing a sweater or a go-to fall dress. You can get up to 30% off if you buy 3 sweaters – great time to knock out your sweater shopping for the season.
Have a happy weekend, my loves!