Sweaters and boots probably seem appalling right now in the Texas heat, and it’s all over your social media because of this Nordstrom sale, right?! I get it. That’s why I had to throw together sale items that y’all can buy now and wear now without melting. And everything I’ve linked can so easily be taken right into the fall and winter (well, the Texas version of those seasons that is :).
My Top Picks to Buy Now, Wear Now
- AG Legging Jeans: I’m honestly astonished that these jeans are still in stock. AG Jeans are incredible; they hold their fit and are so flattering. Literally all the fear of trying on jeans goes away when you’re stepping into these guys. I’m convinced that no one can go wrong with a pair of these jeans. Wear them to work, out running errands, or traveling during the summer. And when fall rolls around, whip out those boots and booties. Seriously, this is the pair of jeans that can do it all.
- Waylan Slide-On Sneakers: I flipped when I found these because I wasn’t really down with paying the higher price tag for a similar Vince pair. This pair looks eerily similar and WHO doesn’t want a grey suede?! I don’t even need to list different ways to wear these because you can seriously throw them on with anything. It’s so nice to walk around on the support of sneakers without having to tie laces. The site said that they run true to size, so I ordered them in a size 7 and will keep y’all updated on fit info as soon as I try them on!
- Leith Portrait Collar Stripe Blouse: This tailored update to the classic off-the-shoulder top is giving me all the heart eyes. There’s no doubt that you can wear this top the second you pick it up/get it in the mail! Throw on a denim mini and a block heel and you’re ready for a summer’s night out on the town. Like I’ve mentioned before, if you’re a Texan, you know that it’s pushing at least 80 degrees towards the end of October. Since our time for sweaters and coats is quite delayed, this top will still be appropriate with a pair of jeans in the fall.
- Topshop Stripe Knit Tank + Midi Skirt Set: The color palette of this set alone has this screaming “buy now, wear now” to me. Wear it with a strappy pair of sandals all summer long and update it with a denim jacket and low booties for the fall. It can so easily go casual to formal just with a swap of accessories!
- BP Tale 2 Slide: Boy am I glad to see that mules aren’t going anywhere soon. I’ve got two favorite pairs, and let’s be real, I’m always looking to add more to the fam. This $49 pair is too cute and can be worn right out of the box and right on into the fall!
- Lush Raw Edge Side Slit Tee: Just going to do another quick push for this shirt. It is a buy now, wear literally whenever the freak you want. It’s $15. It can be worn tucked in or worn out. With denim shorts now and jeans later. Treat yourself, your mom, your sister, your cousin’s ex-girlfriend. Seriously whoever. Just get ya one!
- Satin Ruffle Hem Romper: I’m usually a bit reluctant to try a romper because with the long torso sometimes I end up with a huge wedgie sitch and a lot butt cheek showing. But this style of romper has been a tried and true for me. The style of the short is flattering and long enough to cover everythang and everybody, and I love the tie-waist. This little number is ready for wedges uh right now, and then a draped leather jacket come fall? Glad we’re on the same page.
More Items to Shop